Friday, September 15, 2006

 
I have a joke!

A man, his wife and his ever nagging Mother-in-law went on vacation to Jerusalem. While they were there, the mother-in-law passed away.

The undertaker told the man, "You can have her shipped home for 5,000 dollars or you can bury her, here in the Holy Land, 150 dollars."

The man thought about it and told the undertaker that he would just have his Mother-in-law shipped home,

The undertaker asked, "Why would you spend 5,000 dollars to ship your Mother-in-law home when it would be wonderful to be buried here, and you would only have to spend 150 dollars?"

The man replied, "Long ago a man died here, was buried here and three days later rose from the dead. I just can't take that chance."

Boom! Boom! I'm here all week folks, with a matinee on Saturday.

Time for some groovy sixties music.



Fab!

Comments:
Groovy baby!
 
good joke
 
LOL! Love the joke ... I will be using it for sure!
 
like joke

psst...love you, miss you. Don't tell Lorraine!
 
Stef - Ahhh... I love the Seekers.

adem & eternally curious - Thank you. Nothing like a good Mother In Law joke.

sub hen - Sarcastic cow! But I love you too.
 
Oh, my. Georgy Girl live? I always thought that song was funny -- very old-fashioned, especially for a modern-for-its-time movie. A really weird movie, in fact.
 
"Georgy Girl" is a great movie. James Mason, Lynn Redgrave, an ice cold Charlotte Rampling. Very good, bleak and brilliant.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?