Tuesday, September 26, 2006

 
I have figured it out!

When I eat I feel ill.

The answer!

Don't eat.

Now I have got that figured, I'll be looking like Iggy Pop before the week is out. True, I might also be dead, but it is a small price to pay for beauty.

Writers block.

I have obtained and taken the stool sample to the Doctor's. That was kind of fun. I think I have managed to scratch my anus. (Too much information?)

I took a five minute walk to the top of the road and bought a TV Guide. I felt awful, so instead of walking I got the bus back down the road.

I have been watching TV. Hours and hours of ABC1. When I grow up I am going to marry Sara Rue. Here is a picture of her.



I will tell Lorraine later that Sara and I will be happy for her to stay with us pending a time that she can find her own place.

Later tonight Lorraine and I will be watching last nights "Spooks" and and episode of "The West Wing" on DVD. Even later still I will be watching the season finale of "Lost" on Channel 4. The trailers seem to indicate an explosion of some kind...

Perhaps I should do something constructive?

I know. I am going to reload my MP3 software onto my new computer. Pray for me.

Comments:
naughty hotlinking there
 
Hope you're starting to feel better, mate!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?