Monday, August 21, 2006

 
Lorraine and I are off work next week. It's my birthday week, but I want to make it a special week for both of us. There will be trips, a visit to the West End, meals out (with my family and alone) and some cock if she wants it (bit dicey on the last bit, but I live in hope). I will be starting off by getting some flowers delivered to her on Saturday morning. I thought that these might be suitable words to put into the attached card.

"Lorraine,

If I didn't love you, I would have had you shot years ago.

Your Boyfriend,
John."

Nice? Yes?

You would be correct in your assumption that nothing of any real interest happened today. The only thing I can think of to report is that I spent part of my time today training an idiot woman from the Barbados office in how to use the Help Desk system. Why me? Fuck knows. I had work to do. Obviously that did not matter.

The Barbados woman is somebody that I hate and loathe with a passion. This is a woman - No! A vile and rancid creature - that I despise and have no time for, because she is bone idle and useless and once sent an ignorant email criticising Lorraine for something that was not Lorraine's fault. Lorraine roasted Barbados woman with her reply. There is a rumour that Barbados woman only keeps her job because at one time she let the M.D. fuck her up the arse. I believe it.

Barbados woman sat my desk. I showed her some things, then I made her do the same things for herself. Useless. Crap. Vile. Yes, a Cunt. I am not the only one who thinks this way. Barbados woman has the ability to wind up the most genial person. We had a guy who used to work at The Company who eventually gave it all up to train for the priesthood. A lovely guy. Gentle, quiet, understanding. Nothing got to him, but he hated Barbados woman. She is not well liked.

I looked something up today. On January 11th 2007 I will be exactly the same age my Dad was when he died. 43 years and 133 days. Why did I do that? It is kind of sick. Why do I feel as though I am in some kind of a countdown?

Ridiculous. Nothing is going to happen. Just another day.

Comments:
My grandfather died just before he 51st birthday. My dad refused to have a 50th birthday party but instead had a massive one at 51. it's not such a weird way to feel.

Your love not is inspired by the way, I think I may borrow that and change the names for my own use.
 
Can I steal your little note to give to my hubby? Seems to me it would be the perfect little romantic not to put in his lunch box.
 
Wow, enjoy your time off, it sounds great!
 
I can report that my wife was not entirely unimpressed with the "If I didn't love you I'd have shot you years ago line."

It might need a bit of work though if Lorraine's likely to be in a sesitive mood.
 
Use away all!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?