Thursday, August 03, 2006

 
After last night's post I went into the bedroom. Lorraine was still awake. She took one look at me and burst into tears. For a long time I held her as she physically heaved against me. Eventually she stopped, wiped her eyes, said she loved me and went to sleep.

Yes. You might say that some scars are going to take a long time to heal. That's OK. I am not going anywhere.

Today was weird, but we got through it. Lorraine asked me what time my Mom wanted us at the restaurant, so it looks like Lorraine will be attending the meal after all.

Thanks for all of the comments, by the way.

Comments:
Enjoy the dinner tonight. I know your Dad will appreciate it.
 
Enjoy the dinner.

Be there, for your Dad as well as Lorraine.
 
I was thinking that Lorraine's attitude about not being able to have kids being your fault was a bit harsh and nearly said something but...

I guess it must be really, really hard for her not being able to have them and lets face it, who hasn't lashed out at their nearest and dearest when feeling emotional, I know I have.

It's good that you're both there for each other and it seems that right now you're both appreciating that.

Look after her which I know you will anyway and enjoy your meal.
 
Hope you have a lovely time John.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?