Saturday, July 01, 2006

 
Just time for a quick post before the footie. England versus Portugal. My prediction? England win on penalties after extra time. It's due.

I was a whirling dervish today, because I got up a bit late. My own fault. After finishing posting last night I decided to copy some more music to my MP3 player (Suede's "Dog Man Star" and The Clash's "The Singles") and that is how, after a random listen for an hour or so, I ended up bopping around the front room naked to Voice Of The Beehive's "Just A City". Just thought you should know that.

I have sent

The Greatest Compilation Album In The World

off to it's surely-to-be-grateful recipient in the States. I have fetched, I have carried, I have sweated, I have worn my sunglasses (purchased for twenty five quid at some fancy store in Nottingham in 1999 - I like to think that they make me look like Lou Reed when he was in the Velvet Underground). I have checked out attractive ladies and unattractive men. Busy, man!

I think that that is it.

One more thing. Don't Macca and Ringo look good?



Comments:
Penalties are so unfair.
 
It's not the best way to settle a football match. Better luck next time!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?