Saturday, July 15, 2006

 
It's shaping up to be a couple of hours of quiet depression. I'm playing music very loud on my MP3 player on shuffle. So far I've had

"All The Young Dudes" by Mott The Hoople
"Hurt" by Johnny Cash
"Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word" by Elton John
"I Wanna Be Adored" by the Stone Roses
"Sleeping Pills" by Suede

Music affects me. Somebody up there is having a laugh. I am wondering where this is going.

Today I flirted outrageously with Sandy Trout. Lorraine was not 20 feet away from me when this was going on, and I knew it, but I did it anyway. Sandy is a lovely girl. Smart, blonde, beautiful. A big Crowded House fan, if I remember rightly. She is also married. I know her hubbie Jack. He used to work at The Company. He is one of the good guys. Sandy handled me well. Laughed at my jokes, smiled and sent me on my way. Of course. I have a feeling that she might know about this blog. (If you do, Hi there Sandy!) We have had a heart to heart before, when both pissed at some Company do or other.

Sandy is OK.

Lorraine and I are not talking. Today I said to her that I wished I had somebody to talk to. Lorraine also said that she wished that I had someone to talk to, as I never shut up. We share a bed, but it is used for nothing but sleeping. She is not interested in sex. Shame that, because I am interested and it is her that I am interested in having sex with. I don't want to be satisfied with her giving me the occasional hand job anymore.

Bit blunt that. True, though.

I can stay up late. Lorraine is going into work tomorrow and I have nothing planned. I am going to have another drink.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?