Wednesday, July 26, 2006

 
I wasn't here last night because I was writing. Something just for me. Something that is fictional. Something that is made up. Something that has nothing to do with my life. (Well, maybe a little to do with my life.) Something channeling things I like very much and interests that I have had for a long time.

I'm being mysterious. (Woooooweeee!) Isn't this exciting?

...And, No. I am not going to tell you anything about it. Maybe it will appear one day. Maybe it won't.

I had a chat with Lorraine last night. It went OK. We are not at war. A point has been made and tonight I did 3 days worth of washing up. No deal was made as to what I would require in return for doing the washing up, and I am not expecting anything unsolicited in return. Sometimes these things just have to be done.

We still need to have a big talk.

The second "Lost" on E4 was good last night, wasn't it? Tom Cruise's cousin? Theatrical makeup? Hmm...

Comments:
I have not been sucked in by Lost yet. I am currently waist-deep in The 4400, though. Have you given that program a try? The first 2 seasons are on DVD.
 
For three days worth of washing up? Anything your heart desires....!
 
El Nefarious - Never seen "The 4400", but I knew a mad, hairy bloke who did watch it and he really rated it. Maybe, someday...

fuff - Well, if you happen to be in Brum and have 5 minutes to spare... Heh. Heh.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?