Friday, July 07, 2006

 
Go away! I am listening to music and trying to work out how I only have about five quid left in my current account, with only a week gone in the current month.

Other than that...

We might be buying a fridge/freezer tomorrow. It all depends on how Lorraine feels about the choice available. (I don't actually think that we need a fridge/freezer. We have a fridge. We have a freezer. They work. Simple, beautiful, classic.)

I might be going to see "Pretty Persuasion". There isn't much else that I fancy at the cinema at the moment. (Definitely not "Pirates Of The Caribbean 2: Electric Boogaloo". I didn't much like the first one, and as I have had to put up with a framed photo of Mr. Depp and Mr. Bloom, purchased by Lorraine, on my sideboard for the last couple of years, I think I deserve not to see them on the big screen.)

I might pull up some weeds in the garden. There are a lot of weeds in my garden.

I will be watching "Doctor Who". Be there or be square. It's the final episode of the current series and is titled "Doomsday" . How cool is that?

Yeah...

Comments:
Wait for the Pirates of the Caribbean to come out on DVD and get it free with the purchase of a new fridge freezer?
 
Did you seriously not enjoy 'Pirates'?

I'm shocked.
 
fuff - Sounds good to me.

oz - A really average film saved by a mighty pisstake of a performance by Mr. Depp. But worthy of an Oscar nomination? Oh, fuck off...

(I might be forced to see the sequel yet. Lorraine has been making hints and I've never turned down the chance to see any film at the cinema, good, bad or indifferent.)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?