Thursday, July 06, 2006

 
Ah... Progress on the Swiss Toni shuffleathon front.

Spinsterwitch has reviewed

The Greatest Compilation Album In The World

With a couple of exceptions my choices seem to have gone down well. I am chuffed at that. Really I am.

I have received my CD from Ka and I am listening to it as I write. It's distracting. It is a very eclectic selection. I'm not sure that I like all of it, but the best bits are just brilliant. I will give it another listen, and then another, and a review will be posted during the weekend. You can't rush these things, you know.

I am glad I drew somebody from foreign fields. It's the differences in culture that make us interesting, don't you agree? Ka is a name I have seen on many a sidebar and comment, but is not a blog that I think I have ever read. The lady has sent me her blog address, but it doesn't seem to link to anything that looks like a blog. Perhaps somebody would be kind enough to let her know that the CD has been received? Cheers.

Comments:
done.

ST
 
Sorry about vanishing on you, Pynchon! I had to do some duck and cover running from the parental unit, blog-wise, and didn't think that you might want to find me. Oops!

I think "eclectic" is a very good word for my cd. ST said for us to make a cd that defines me as a person, and I think "eclectic" is probably a good word for me too. I've been paralyzed with doubt since sending it to you, so I'm curious as all get out which you think are brilliant.

:o)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?