Tuesday, June 20, 2006

 
So, I lied about not being back until Wednesday. Turns out that in their wisdom Channel 4 decided to shift "Lost" until 11pm to make way for "Big Brother" , so I was able to be here, briefly, after all. Good for them. Pray, did something interesting happen on "Big Brother" today? (Actually I am in no position to comment on "Big Brother" as I am hardly a regular viewer. It does not float my boat in the slightest. Perhaps I am missing out? Perhaps it is the greatest TV show of all time? Is it?)

Congratulations England. Through to the next round. The banana skin that might be Ecuador awaits.

Nothing else. In my unexpected free 1 hour I have washed up and cleaned the fridge. Lorraine is snoring loudly in the next room.

Quick look around and I am gone.

Comments:
nothing interesting ever happens in big brother - it's one bunch of vaccous twats rowing with another gang of fame hungry cunts.
 
Can't say I've ever watched Big brother.

So Lorraine is a snorer, eh? I won't tell you the cure for that because she might stop speaking to you if you tried it.
 
The Swedes really seemed to have England spooked when taking corners. What was that all about?
 
It's about our defence swinging wildly from brilliant to a complete bloody shambles.

On the subject of corners, why is Beckham still doing all our corners? He's no where near the player he used to be. While still decent he's not the god he seems to think he is.

Hopefully the new manager will be less star struck and actually mould a team heaven forbid.
 
Big Brother - I'm on record as saying that if I want to see a bunch of complete strangers in an enclosed space, and how they all react and relate to one another, all I need to do is go to work.

World Cup - I stand by my prediction : England out in the quarter finals
 
The words 'interesting' and 'Big Brother' do not belong together in the same sentence. But you never know... perhaps some paint dried in record time or something! Oooh...
 
fuck. I was supposed to be taping "Lost" for C last night (on E4) and I looked at my watch at 11:05 and decided I'd missed the boat and I wouldn't bother. I assume they screened it at midnight if the channel 4 one was delayed.

oops.

We'll just to have to watch them both next week.

Remind me will you?

As for the footie - seriously, what were you expecting? England always do things the hard way, don't we?

Beckham is still the best deliverer of a dead ball in the England side. What disturbs me is that at one point he took a throw-in on the left-hand side and was thus **miles** out of position. What's that all about?

ST
 
Beckham thinks he's god and thus has to do every throw in and corner going. He may have his talents but he ain't all that. Not like 6 years ago.
 
i am pretty sure that Big Brother is not the greatest TV series in the world, and neither are England the greatest football side in the world.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?