Thursday, June 29, 2006

 
Sitting together on a train, traveling through the Swiss Alps, were an English guy, a Scottish bloke, a little old Greek lady, and a young blonde Swiss girl with large breasts.

The Train goes into a dark tunnel and a few seconds later there is the sound of a loud slap.

When the train emerges from the tunnel, the English guy has a bright red hand print on his cheek. No one speaks.

The old lady thinks: The English guy must have groped the blonde in the dark, and she slapped his cheek.

The blonde Swiss girl thinks: That English guy must have tried to grope me in the dark, but missed and fondled the old lady and she slapped his cheek.

The English guy thinks: That Scottish bloke must have groped the blonde in the dark - she tried to slap him but missed and got me instead.

And the Scottish guy thinks: I can't wait for another tunnel, just so I can smack that English c*nt again.....

----

OK. It's been a quiet day.

Lorraine phoned. She is definitely coming home on Saturday. It looks like Len's heart op went OK, Renee is cool and things are mellow.

After a few marathon sessions last night and tonight I have finally finished watching "Timeslip" on DVD. It was broadcast in 1970/71, production wise is extremely primitive by today's standards, features some of the worst acting ever seen on British TV, but... is full of good and interesting ideas about time travel, alternate futures, genetic and planetary manipulation, global warming and the destructive elements of future science. I enjoyed it immensely. I last watched that series at my Gran's house on her new colour TV, 35 years ago. I was 8.

And Cheryl Burfield was hot...



(She was 18 years old playing 15. Sue me.)

I once met Spencer Banks and Cheryl Burfield at a memorabilia fair. Of course I got their autographs. Lovely people.

Comments:
She looks kind of like a dark-haired DJ Tanner from Full House in that photo.
 
LOL
 
Loved the joke!

Good news about len's operation and L's coming home soon.

Can't say that I've ever heard of Cheryl Burfield. Does she still act? I love watching movies that I had previously seen while growing up. Then I think - I wore THAT?
 
itstjoint - I can't say that I have ever heard of that show. I don't think we ever got "Full House" over here.

full - Nice one.

daisy mae - No. Cheryl Burfield stopped acting in the 1970's. She did the raising-kids-and-doing-a-normal-job bit. She only has one credit on IMDB and that is for "Timeslip", but she was all over British TV in the early 70's.

She is in her 50's now, but she looks good. (Check out the "Timeslip" website. It has more about the series than any sane person could possibly need and has recent pictures of the cast.) When I met her and Spencer Banks at the film/memorabilia fair I was a sad, starstruck fan. Lorraine had never even heard of the series. Obviously a barbarian!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Any time I come across references to Full House, I have to comment. Nice. It does look like DJ, but aged 20 yrs or so. Um, not that I like Full House or anything. Maybe if Stamos hadn't blown it with Rebecca.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?