Friday, June 09, 2006

 
Lorraine was in work very early this morning so that she could take Moon The Cat to the Vet for a check up this afternoon. When she got home to collect him, she found Moon practically unconscious on the upstairs landing. She revived him, gave him food and then called me.

"Did you give him his insulin?"

"Yes, of course I gave him his fucking insulin!"

Then she said, "I need to make a decision" and then she hung up.

I was expecting to come home to a dead Cat. I didn't.

Lorraine gave Moon some food. (He ate 4 pouches of cat food.) She took him to the Vet. The Vet did some tests and said... wait for it... that Moon's results were the best he had seen for ages.

What do you think? Was Moon having a laugh? Perhaps he felt a bit warm and just fell asleep in the coolest area of the house?

Anyway...

It has been a bit frosty in the house tonight. After Lorraine had ignored me for a few hours I asked her if she fancied a fumble tonight? Sadly she didn't.

We will be on speaking terms by the time our visitors arrive. (Fucking hell, I hope so!)

I need to go to bed. Work tomorrow and then...

Come On England!

Comments:
Cats do such things like that.

They're resilient creatures.
 
Moon is not dead. That is good news. I think they just sleep much more soundly as they age - I know our dog is dead to the world when she sleeps now. I hope that theives don't realize it!
 
My cat sometimes falls asleep, and I sometimes think she's dead, and I have to give her a nudge. She normally then gives me a mieow, and wonders why I woke her.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?