Sunday, June 04, 2006

 
I have 15 minutes. Lorraine has ordered me to be off the computer by 11pm. She has a report that she needs to complete for work before tomorrow. I will be nice. For one night only I will do as she requests.

Sadly, this means that I will be unable to go into great details this evening about
  1. Work.
  2. Birthday.
  3. "United 93".

What I will do instead is to answer a few comments.

Stef seemed surprised that Voice Of The Beehive had a mosh-pit. They sure did. It was very frantic during a song called "There's A Barbarian In The Back Of My Car" (co-written with Zodiac Mindwarp, fact fans). But the best mosh-pit was R.E.M. at Leicester De Monfort hall in 1989. I ended up collapsed, on the stage, with Mike Mills looking down at me. He looked concerned.

Ginny's only comment on the "Lost" finale, recently shown in the Canada, was "Wow!" I don't doubt it.

Stef (again) seemed impressed that I own a Hawaiian shirt. I actually have three of them. A banana yellow shirt with a landscape of palm trees and other desert island stuff, a tasteful blue number and a shirt that I will only wear on the occasion of an invasion of the British Isles by some foreign force, because the colours on that shirt are so loud they give off dangerous radiation that would repel any foreign invader.

threelights said that I am like Einstein. I think.

fuff, daisy mae and threelights all gave sympathies about Moon The Cat. Thank you for that. You know that it is much appreciated. Moon has been bathed today and looks a lot more comfortable. I also gave him some more ham. (The vet has said that considering the stage he is at, we may as well give him anything that he likes.) Lorraine also insisted that I start taking turns to inject him with his insulin. I did my first injection today. Very stressful. I could never be a junkie. Needles? Fuck off! Moon The Cat looked mighty suspicious, but he stood still for me and didn't appear to feel a thing.

stef (again) commented on Lorraine and my family. Well, Lorraine did go to the family meal. She didn't enjoy it much as she thought that she was being snubbed by a couple of people, but it went well enough. I think they were surprised to see her there. I was surprised to see her there.

Lorraine is on the stairs. Time to go before she shouts at me.


Comments:
Poor old moon. I am my cat's daddy, but my mum is also the cat's mummy, which leads to some seriously f**ked up geneology!!
 
How did the VotB's mosh pit compare with say Anthrax's? Did you get a split lip and serious bruising? Was there much stage diving and crowd surfing going on?

Did you describe your blue hawaiian shirt as "tasteful"? I am doubtful and demand photos!

Sounds like you had a narrow escape with the Lorraine/family interface.
 
Ah, mosh pits. Good times...

Ya'll need to get a wireless internet connection (after you pull your hair out trying to install it for 3 weeks) and then laptops. That way both of hyou could be on the computers at the same time and on the internet. You could even take the laptop in the bathroom with you. In fact, how do you know that I'm not in the bathroom commenting right now? You don't know do you? Well, knowing me you can only assume that I probably am...maybe...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?