Friday, June 30, 2006

 
I am struggling here for something to write about... Hang on a minute... I did watch some of the extras on my... er... "Extras" DVD. Very good.

Anything else?

Germany beat Argentina. That was good. I want Germany in the final. The fight on the pitch afterwards wasn't so good, though.

Anything else?

I had sausage and chips for tea. I have successfully managed to live off the contents of the fridge and the freezer all week without buying anything fresh. Lorraine will be disgusted.

Anything else?

I had a discussion with Larry Skin at work as to the top 5 girls in the office we would knob (not at the same time, mind), given the chance.

Anything else?

No.

Busy day tomorrow. Dispatching my CD in the Swiss Toni shuffleathon to the States (I have been reading some of the reviews of ones already received, and I tell you, frankly I feel like an old man), cleaning the house before Lorraine returns, collecting dry cleaning, food shopping, watching England demolish Portugal in the Quarter Final of the World Cup, collecting Lorraine from New Street station, watching "Doctor Who" on Teleport (I won't be able to see it as it goes out as I will be collecting Lorraine) and, hopefully, groping Lorraine's buttocks at the end of the evening. It's all go around here.

Have a good weekend, people.

Comments:
Once my CD that I dispatched gets reviewed, then it remains to be seen who's the old man.

All I'll say in my defence is that I like melodic, and old tunes.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?