Thursday, June 15, 2006

 
Hells bells, it's Thursday! Where has the week gone? I have lost a couple of days somewhere. There are reasons.

I did intend to blog throughout the week, but we have been busy entertaining Suburban Hen and Ozbhoy during their sojourn in Brum. It was a vile chore. They are appalling people. Australian, of course. Small of stature and loud of gob. They upset Moon the Cat dreadfully. He hissed at them every time he saw them. Horrible. Just horrible. Frankly, I am glad that they are gone...

Of course, I jest. They are lovely and nice people and it has been a good couple of days (for us and them, I hope). I will go into details tomorrow. I have a few things to catch up with and am getting very tired.

Sadly, due to copyright restrictions, there will be no pictures. However, I have managed to obtain the services of lookalikes to recreate certain events.

So, here's me in my garden...



... and Lorraine feeding Moon the Cat...



... and Suburban Hen's reaction at seeing our house for the first time...



... and the mighty Ozbhoy taking on some England fans on Broad Street, who said that Australia cheated during their 3-1 victory over Japan.



Back tomorrow. It might be a big 'un. (Ooo, err!)

Comments:
LOL

Your WV is sadistic. It wants me to type uyvvwvww
 
Luvly! You, by the way, were a hard man to swallow as a host. And that cat! Vile creature...
 
I have actually heard that I am a hard man to swallow...
 
Ding dong... ;-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?