Thursday, June 22, 2006

 
Ah... "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" is shit, isn't it? Beyond shit. Very, very bad...

Let's not even talk about it. I don't know why I bothered. (Because you had never seen it before! That's why!) 90 minutes of my life that I will never get back.

In better news

"The Greatest Compilation Album In The World"

is ready to go. I even have a cover planned. There will be no tracklisting until the recipient has had a chance to listen, but you know me, I can never keep my mouth shut. Lyrical clues...

"New York, America, Winterland..."
"Why do we have to carry on?"
"A simple thought will occur to you..."
"Julie and Johnny..."
"Hold on..."
"I could be safe forever..."
"There's no easy way out..."
"I'm flying..."
"... bloom at night..."
"She's just complaining"
"She comes in colours..."
"Are you sleeping?"

I am off to see Whole Lotta Led tomorrow. I may be here tomorrow night. I may not.

Have a wicked weekend, friends.

Comments:
the first one was shit on a plate, do you never learn?
 
I'm glad I never bothered with resident evil, I saw the writing on the wall on that one!
 
Yes and yes.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?