Wednesday, May 31, 2006

 
Nicked from The Huggies Files, who nicked it from... somebody else.
  1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I have a small scar on my forehead that I obtained when I headbutted a fireguard when I was six months old. Apparently I cried so much my Gran thought that I was dying.
  2. WHAT ARE ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? A map of Europe, a calendar and some shelves full of junk.
  3. WHAT DOES YOUR MOBILE LOOK LIKE? Haven't got a clue. I don't even remember the last time that I turned it on.
  4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LIKE TO LISTEN TO? Anything and his dog. (That's not a band, by the way.)
  5. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO? There is always something to do. I just don't want to do it. So... Watch TV or go onto the Internet.
  6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING? Happiness and security.
  7. WHAT DO YOU MISS AT TIMES? My Dad.
  8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION? I don't know. My computer?
  9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SMELL? Haven't got one.
  10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Sometimes.
  11. IF YOU DIED TOMORROW: I would be with Lorraine and my family.
  12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Stupidly enough it was a guy called Billy Lyall. He was in the band Pilot who recorded a great and classic track called "Magic". They are using the song, but not Pilot's version, in an advert on the TV at the moment. Billy Lyall died in 1989 of an Aids related illness. I was thinking to myself that I hoped one of his last memories on his deathbed were of what a great song that was. There was a tear in my eye. I am a wuss.
  13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE? Something by Calvin Klein, I suppose.
  14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Er... Any hair will do, thanks a lot. Or bald. I don't mind.
  15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING TO SOMEONE? On top of the tallest building in the world.
  16. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD? Must be somebody at work. Who exactly, I couldn't say. There are no many candidates.
  17. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE? I speak fluent shite.
  18. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU (OF THE OPPOSITE SEX)? "The Neon Rain" by James Lee Burke. It's a classic.
  19. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Oh, yes. Tell me about it...
  20. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Put it in writing.
  21. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 22.
  22. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN? My Mom's.
  23. WHAT ANNOYS YOU THE MOST? Stupidity.
  24. HAVE YOU EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? I don't think so. No.
  25. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS SURVEY? Wrote an email.
  26. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Smaller stomach, maybe. It would be nice to have hair on the back of my head again, but I'm not that vain.
  27. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY? It seemed like a good idea at the time.
  28. WHAT DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PIZZA? Anything except strong cheese.
  29. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL? I hope that it would not bother me. So, nothing.
  30. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Clothes.
  31. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF IT SUDDENLY STARTED RAINING BLOOD? Shut the windows.
  32. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes. My two Grandad's.
  33. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Nope.
  34. WHICH FINGER[S] IS YOUR FAVORITE? The middle one.
  35. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? See 12.
  36. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? My handwriting is an abomination. Thank God I did typing at school.
  37. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? Chicken.
  38. ANY BAD HABITS? I bite my nails.
  39. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF? I used to have the Best of Tracey Ullman. (Eeek!)
  40. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? No. Too much like hard work.
  41. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL? Yes, but years later.
  42. DO LOOKS MATTER? Sadly, initially, yes.
  43. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Swear and bang my desk.
  44. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? My Mom's.
  45. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY? No.
  46. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE TOY AS A CHILD? My comics. Does that count?
  47. WHAT CLASS IN SCHOOL DO YOU THINK IS TOTALLY USELESS? Don't know.
  48. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? This blog.
  49. DO YOU USE SARCASM? You don't think?
  50. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT? Yes. The Ramones '85, Voice Of The Beehive '88, R.E.M. '89, Blur '94. Others. Then I became old and decrepit.
  51. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GIRL? Up for anything.
  52. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? The Pynch?
  53. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way.
  54. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes.
  55. DO YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE STRONG POINTS? Yes.
  56. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? Don't really have one.
  57. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE? 7.
  58. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE COLOURS? Purple and Red.
  59. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE? No idea.
  60. WHO DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW? Difficult to say.
  61. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Some people. Whoever feels like it.
  62. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The computer.
  63. LAST THING YOU ATE? Pasta.
  64. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A guy in the Jersey Islands.
  65. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX? Their mind, of course. (Bollocks! Tits and legs.)
  66. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Better than yesterday.
  67. FAVOURITE DRINK? Tea.
  68. FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Don't know.
  69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SPORT? Football.
  70. HAIR COLOUR? Brown with highlights (e.g. grey).
  71. EYE COLOUR? Green.
  72. DO YOU WEAR GLASSES? For reading only.
  73. SIBLINGS? One Brother and Three Sisters still here. Two Brothers part of the great beyond.
  74. FAVOURITE MONTH? August.
  75. FAVOURITE FOOD? Don't know. Curry and chips?
  76. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? "X-Men: The Last Stand".
  77. FAVOURITE DAY(S) OF THE YEAR? Holidays.
  78. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? I never asked anybody out. That's how shy I was. I was seduced by an older (by nearly 3 years) lady.
  79. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter.
  80. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses.
  81. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE-NIGHT STANDS? Relationships.
  82. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW? "Destination: Morgue!" by James Ellroy.
  83. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? The logo of an old Internet Provider that does not exist anymore.
  84. FAVOURITE BOARD GAME? Haven't got one.
  85. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? "C.S.I. : Crime Scene Investigation" and "Lost" . (Jesus Christ! That was an episode and a half.)
  86. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE? Oh, fucking hell!

Phew! That took longer than expected.

Had some good news today, but I'll go into that closer to the time. Don't want to jinx anything.

Night.


Comments:
Voice Of The Beehive had a mosh-pit?!
 
Lost... I finally watched the taped episode. Yes, season 2 finale! Wow (and that all I'm going to say about it!)

No time for Corrie, right now. Don't tell me what's happening... I'll find out in about six months.
 
Don't tell us what's happening in Lost either!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?