Saturday, May 27, 2006

 
Last night Lorraine announced that she was going to work today to "Catch up on some things".

Er... OK, then. Let's forget all about the things we might have done together. (Gardening, buy a shed, look at computers, fondle each other, etc.)

So, since she fell asleep last night in the middle of "Just Like Heaven" (actually better than I remembered it), woke up with a start and announced she was going to bed, I have been left to my own devices.

Last night, until the early hours, I watched the second "Timeslip" story ("The Time Of The Ice Box") on DVD. It is dated (it was originally broadcast in 1970), but is still good. Today I chose not to go the cinema. (Don't faint.) I will see something tomorrow while Lorraine is having her hair done, and anyway, on Monday we are taking my Nephew to see "X-Men: The Final Stand" as part of this birthday present. Today I have walked the Earth like Caine, shopped for food and cat litter and bird food and other things, and checked out the pretty ladies in the street.

Ah... Lorraine is home. I had better go and cook her some some food before "Doctor Who" starts.

How many hours has she been out? She left before 8am and it is now... Checks... 17:45pm.

It's no life. Boring.

Comments:
Hopeyou like 'X-Men'. It looks good enough to see in the theater, and I enjoyed the others, too.

Interestingly enough, a good friend of mine taught the director, Brett Ratner, at NYU Film school. I had a chance to meet him when she invited me to their school's private screening of his movie, 'After the Sunset', at which he was a guest speaker. Woody Harrelson, who also starred, dropped in for the talk, too. It was a fun night, and a decent light, time-waster movie.
 
Both my Mrs and I are going to be working tomorrow :-( That totally blows goats.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?