Wednesday, May 10, 2006

 
I had plans, but the last two days have run away from me. (There they go! Over the hill! See Ya, Guys!)

Once I had got out of the way
  1. Catching up on missed TV ("24" and "Rescue Me")
  2. Watching normal TV ("C.S.I.: Crime Scene Investigation" - how black was that one? - and "Lost" - the Hanso Foundation? WTF?!*!)
  3. Incredibly boring work
  4. Chronic insomnia (I have slept maybe 5 hours in 3 days)
  5. Shopping
  6. Missing buses
  7. Getting tearful while listening to "Jesamine" by the Casuals and "All The Young Dudes" by Mott The Hoople on my MP3 player at one thirty in the morning

I find that it is now 22:54 on Wednesday night, when I had promised myself that I would try to go to bed by 23:00.

I'm going now.

Mark, I have not forgotten about my entry for the Bad Movie Club. I have one great contender that I become more and more supremely angry about the more that I watch it.

Comments:
5hrs sleep in 3 days? Get some drugs! I keep a pack of Sominex in the cupboard for just those occasions. They're not too strong but they seem to do the trick for me.

I think I'd rather sleep than catch up on TV programmes.
 
"All The Young Dudes" is one of my favourite classics.
 
Ooh, bad movie club? I had a bad movie party one time, and the movie that actually broke up the party -- because it was so wretched -- was Zardoz, a futuristic gem starring Sean Connery. All I have to say is James Bond in a Speedo and thigh-high boots. Shudder.
 
stef - I have nothing like that in the house. Rocky road, for me at least.

tiggerzar - Bowie gave that song away. Good God.

katyola - I thought he was in a nappy. It's been years since I've seen "Zardoz".
 
I guess I see your point about the whole 'rocky road' thing.

I normally have no trouble sleeping it's only once in a while so having something like that around means that on those occasions I can do something about it. If insomnia is a regular occurrence it could be dangerous.

Hopefully you've got some catch-up sleep sorted now
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?