Tuesday, May 16, 2006

 
A bit of news tonight. 3 hours of TV awaits me from 9pm.

Do you remember when Lorraine and siblings contested her Mom's will? It was a bad business, all around. Claims and counter claims and so on and so forth. As you might remember the bit that aggravated me especially was that Lorraine and I ended up funding the legal action, on the promise that we would be reimbursed by her Brother and Sister, once the settlement was complete. I know that I was reimbursed. I'm not altogether sure that Lorraine has had all of her money back. It's a sore point and not one that I am going to go into here.

Lorraine's Mom's Boyfriend, a walking streak of piss that I will call Eric Steptoe, caused a lot of pain and anguish. We suspected that the will was compromised when Lorraine's Mom was in the final stages of cancer, but there was nothing we could do to prove it.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, Eric is dead. Apparently it was liver failure. Lorraine's sister Ellen found out and she phoned Lorraine straight away. Lorraine was charitable. She is a Christian. She hoped that his death was quick and painless.

Sadly I am not a Christian and I am not inclined to be charitable when discussing a cunt. I hope that the money gave him nothing but shit and that his money grabbing children, who avoided him like the Aids virus while he was alive, enjoy it even less. Fuck him and the horse he rode in on.

Perhaps God will strike me down now?

No?

Still here.

Perhaps He agrees with me?

(If anybody thinks less of me now, never mind. I forgive you.)

Comments:
i don't think less. a wanker whose dead is just a dead wanker.
 
I don't think less.

One less idiot in the world to worry about.

You could say it was God's revenge. If you believe in that sort of thing. Which I don't.
 
More air to breathe
 
You have your reasons, as do we all. A cue for you to cheer up perhaps?!
 
Ay, fuck 'im. (Not litterally of course).
 
You're not supposed to encourage me!
 
Why not? If he was a cunt he was a cunt.
No-one has any compunction about slagging off Hitler and he's dead...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?