Friday, April 28, 2006

 
It was interesting to see on the news that Luiz Felipe Scolari has ruled himself out of consideration for the England Football Team manager's job. I was just saying to Lorraine earlier today that there was no way the FA would even breathe his name publicly without it already being a done deal. Obviously I was wrong, or did he say 'Yes' and then he said 'No'? Death threats seemed to have been involved. You can't blame him, can you?

Such a mess. Who on earth is going to accept the England job now with everybody knowing that they were the second, third or fourth choice? Steve McClaren seems to be the front runner and will probably get the job.

We have no real plans for this weekend or the Bank Holiday.

Tomorrow, I don't know. Lorraine says that she has chores to do, so I will probably see a film. I fancy "Silent Hill" (which initially I wasn't bothered about, but Graham wrote an interesting analysis of it on his blog) or "Freedomland" (which hasn't had the best of reviews, but when have I ever taken any notice of reviews?) or maybe something with a girl with nice tits on the poster. Sunday, again, who knows? Lorraine will be having her hair done, so I'll be on my own for hours. If the weather is up to it I might do a bit of gardening. On Monday we will be going to see "16 Blocks" and then joining the family at Sister 1's house for a 'running buffet' to celebrate my Niece's birthday on Tuesday. Sister 1's 'running buffet''s are always terrible, but it is always a laugh and a good time.

Have a great weekend, y'all! No doubt I will be here at some point, twice as large and twice as ugly.

Comments:
I don't think anyone knows whats going on with the FA. Scolari appears to have turned the job down due to the media intrusion over the past few days.

To be honest if that was just for 2 days imagine how he'd feel to get that everyday for the length of the England post.

I don't really feel that anyone is a stand-out choice, and any decision will be hit and miss. Will they still be offering McClaren and co the £3.5m they were offering Scolari?? I'd do it for that.
 
the FA are the most bungling set of incompetent nincompoops in the world. They would last about five minutes in a proper business.

pillocks.
 
The FA really need a good kick up the arse.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?