Tuesday, March 07, 2006

 
Today I went to see Nicolas Cage in "The Weather Man".



Frankly, it's brilliant, but then again I have always loved Nicolas Cage. I think that he is one of Americas very finest character actors. "The Weather Man" is wonderfully acted, touching, subtle and laugh out loud funny. If you liked "American Beauty" you will like this. Let nobody tell you otherwise, Gore Verbinski is one of the great, unsung Directors' working today. Hey, this is not much of a review, but I'm not much of a reviewer, so there! (Blows raspberry.)

This afternoon I went to see my Mom. Once I had got rid of my Mad Aunt Delilah, who likes to pour poison and misery into my Mom's ears every time she sees her, it turned out to be a good visit. My Mad Aunt Delilah makes my Mom feel bad about herself and I cannot stand that. Before she left Mad Aunt Delilah more or less accused me of not giving a damn about my Mom. I more or less told her to go fuck herself. I think that Lorraine and I are still invited to Mad Aunt Delilah's 65th birthday party. I'll have to check.

Nothing else. Scroll on down if you want to see how pure I am. I am very disappointed... :-(








Mostly Innocent
You are 72% pure!








My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:










free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 88% on purity



Link: The 100 Point Sexual Purity Test written by ocicat on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

Comments:
The Weather Man is good? Really?! The trailer looks fucking dreadful...

72% pure eh? ;-)
 
This post brings Tom Jones to mind: "My, my, my Delilah! Why, why, why, Delilah!" If it makes you feel better, I nearly knocked over a crippled old man yesterday who was being unforgivably rude to my friend's dying grandmother. But I knew it wouldn't help.
 
Stef - "The Weather Man" is good. The trailer isn't that bad. It just concentrates on the slapstick element slapstick. The movie is much more melancholy and thoughtful than the trailer.

72% Yes, I know. A disgrace. I should be a sexual tyranosaurus.

Katyola - My Mad Aunt Delilah is a witch, and sometimes I want to punch her in the face. That is bad. Thankfully I have never done it. You are obviously a better person than me.
 
I keep looking at that woman's breasts in that purity picture...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?