Monday, March 13, 2006

 
If Matt Damon were to decide not to do "The Bourne Ultimatum" (not true, by the way), I think Val Kilmer would be a pretty good replacement as Jason Bourne (but I do really like Matt Damon in the role).

This evening we watched Mr. Kilmer in "Spartan". It was one of my favourite films of 2004. I purchased it ages ago, but have only just got around to watching it. It is cut from the same cloth as the "Bourne" films. Serious men (and women). Serious dialogue. Serious action. Twisty plot, American secret service conspiracies, corruption in high places. Total class.

Also, watching a really good film takes the mind off having to think about serious things, and I don't want to think about serious things.

At work today I was more or less called a liar by James Cunt in front of the entire department. He said that I had promised that a certain job would be done by Friday evening. I promised nothing of the kind and I said as much. He said that I had. I said that I hadn't. I stood my ground, in front of the entire department. (If he can play that game, so can I.) He backed off and went into his hole. I believe that later Lorraine was called into the hole and a discussion about me took place. She said that she explained certain things and backed me all the way. I'm glad about that. Apparently I will be called into James Cunt's hole tomorrow for a "chat". I look forward to it. And I won't lose my temper. I'll just tell him how it is. Exactly how it is.

I don't care who he is. I will not be called a liar. Fucking clown.

Lorraine and I are OK. Slowly, slowly. Yeah.

Very cold in Birmingham tonight, but no snow. For some insane reason Lorraine wants snow.

Comments:
You need to find a better job!!!! Like I said before... Run now, while you still can.
 
I love it when managers need you and keep ballsing things up.

In my last job I told our MD in a meeting attended by pretty much the whole team that he "couldn't run a bath" and then proceeded to point out all the balls ups he'd made.

He agreed.

He continued to take his £250k salary though. Bastard.
 
Ginny - I know...

Stef - "couldn't run a bath". Oooh, I like that. I think I'll use that.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?