Wednesday, March 29, 2006

 
I am getting a bit fed up with this Pynchon-Isn't-Feeling-Very-Well load of toss.

I have not been to work today. This morning I had a really bad headache and I spent 45 minutes on the toilet getting rid of... er... stuff from last night. After ringing Lorraine at work (she was in work 7am and didn't seem mightily impressed when I said I wasn't coming) I went back to bed for 3 hours. I then got up and spent another 20 minutes on the toilet (an improvement).

I have washed, dressed, took some drugs (paracetemol), ate some eggs (for the binding properties), watched the news, went to the toilet (20 minutes), watched some of "Timeslip" on DVD, surfed the internet, surfed some blogs, started writing this.

I really do need to sort myself out. I cannot and will not carry on like this. I am letting everybody down.

Comments:
Fuck everyone else, they'd drop you in in if the situation was reversed.

Sort yourself out because you don't want to spend 2hrs a day on the crapper, that's no fun.

I usually go for the kill or cure method when I have the squirts: 5 pints of real ale and see what happens. I think it's full of 'friendly bacteria' like Actimel but much cheaper. At least that's what I tell myself.
 
Sorry to read about your long visits to the toilet. Reminds me of my Girlfriend the other night. It was that bad she was in there most of the night.
 
Lots of people have this tummy upset at the moment. Seems to be a problem to shake off. Try not to let it get you down..French toast (dry crispbread) and tea help.
 
Sorry you're feeling ill. I know two folks who have had extended difficulties lately. Make sure you get plenty of liquids, as you are no doubt dehydrated. Plus, I think ginger ale settles the stomach (do you have ginger ale in England? I'm curious).
 
Isn't it nice to know people care about your well being? Surely that is the best tonic. You must give us an update today.

I like The Lanes in Brighton too, hope to head there on a visit with my mum who has barely ventured out of her Fenland village all her life. It's time to show her the world.
 
Best thing for " Rhino`s (Rhino sore asses)is a double port and brandy. its a great cure all for the "squits" sip it and drink plenty of boiled water (it must be boiled) and eat dry toast. Bingo its gone! you mustn`t allow yourself to dehydrate, keep drinking plenty of water.
 
I am fit. I am well. I have had lots of mineral water and you would be amazed at the beneficial properties of steak, eggs and chips.

Thanks everybody. Comments all much appreciated.
 
Hooray for health!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?