Tuesday, March 14, 2006

 
The "chat"? Didn't happen. James Cunt was too busy. Of course he was. Busy enough to arrive late this morning and go early this evening.

Vilest rumour I heard today? One of the programmers who escaped redundancy, because he was off on long term sick leave with a fucking Brain Tumour, was asked to come into the office today. To be made redundant. It's only a rumour, but I believe it and so does Lorraine. I saw the guy in reception. He had bandages on his head and a worried missus by his side.

Low.

Rubbish day. I had a splitting headache by the time I left work. Remarkably it went away once I was on my way home.

Mellow evening. Food, TV, copying albums onto my MP3 player ("The Monkees", "More Of The Monkees", "Led Zeppelin II", "Led Zepelin IV" and the Beatles "1" album) and thought a bit about an alternative Beatles timeline that I am writing. I am up to 2002 on that masterpiece. I have not published any of it yet. It is crap.

Comments:
You can never have too many Led Zep albums on your MP3 player. Quality. Well, except maybe Coda but I'm not sure that counts.

Wouldn't surprise me about the guy with the brain tumour, that is really low... I once worked for a company that told its employees to check a website on a certain day to see if they'd lost their jobs; they just posted a list on the Friday afternoon and left them to rot. Nice. I don't think any of them had brain tumours though...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?