Friday, February 17, 2006

 
This is bad.

34 minutes until "The IT Crowd" and "My Name Is Earl" and then I have to go to bed straight away because I have to be up early to go and fetch Lorraine's late birthday present from the post office ("Space: Above And Beyond" - it's fab) because the fuckers have charged me import tax and then I have to go to Top Sister's house to help put her computer together despite the fact that I know nothing about such things and then I have to fit a film in (I know I don't have to fit a film in but I feel that I should fit a film in because I have already missed some I would like to have seen this year) and then I have to buy some food because if I don't Lorraine and I will starve and then I have to go home and watch either the premiere on Sky Movies or if that is shit "Dancing On Ice" and maybe Lorraine will let me grope her tits and I'm sorry that I did not post last night but I watched the Brits Awards instead which I thought was great and doesn't Prince look good for his age and what a shame Paul Weller couldn't name names and thank Rick Buckler, Bruce Foxton, D. C. Lee and Mick Talbot for their contribution to making him the success that he is now and then I have to think what to do on Monday because I have got the day off.

Phew. I'm knackered. I'm not doing that again. Experimental writing. It's shit, isn't it?

Two more people in my department have handed in their notices. That's three people now in three weeks. It is officially a crisis. My reaction? I kept trying to get my friend Bill Broad to his horse impression (don't ask), but he was too busy. I laughed all day. Sometimes I behave disgracefully.

Swiss Toni, you are the man. You know why.

This lady is the new Bond girl.



I have said it before, and I will say it again, never underestimate the power of the black bra.

Comments:
Well, the black bra brightened my morning! :-)
 
My name is Earl tickled me last night.

"Last years fair they had the worlds talllest midget!"
 
I've just Googled this Eva Green bird and there are some right fruity pictures of her on the net!

God bless t'internet eh?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?