Thursday, February 02, 2006

 
Something is definitely not right with the world.
  1. I failed to make the New Woman 100 sexiest men in the world poll. Number 1 was Brad Pitt. Number 100 was Alex Turner. Fucking Pete Doherty was number 18!
  2. "Big Mommas House 2" is number 1 in the film charts in the U.S.A! OK. I admit it. I have never seen "Big Mommas House 2" and so should not comment, but I did see the first one and that was a turd. "Big Mommas House" was dreadful, horrible, appalling, shit, a turkey, a stinker, a crock and just awful. I am ashamed to admit that I actually paid money to see "Big Mommas House" at the cinema. Maybe I'm dissing the new one for no reason. Perhaps "Big Mommas House 2" is brilliant and will be rightfully recognised as the "Citizen Kane" of comedy movies? Perhaps in a year or so Martin Lawrence will win the Academy award for Best Actor for his fine and subtle performance in the title role?
  3. The Channel 4 documentary "The Worlds Largest Penis", which was shown last night, was not about my boss but was actually about guys with large dicks. Misleading. It shouldn't be allowed.

Tuesday's post was a bit depressing, but I feel a whole lot better now.

All cynicism aside, I thought that President Bush's comments on Oil Addiction within his State Of The Union address were very interesting. He said that "I announce the Advanced Energy Initiative - a 22% increase in clean-energy research at the Department of Energy". Sounds good to me, although I have no idea what the budget is at present. 22% of very little might be very little. Still, it has got the subject of the mess we are going to be facing if we do not do something about the future of energy into the mainstream news, and that can only be good.

Last night we watched "Our House" starring Ben Stiller and Drew Barrymore (down boy!) It was kind of obvious, and I guessed the ending, but I liked it. Lorraine fell asleep. When she awoke she said that it was boring and that she hated it. Lorraine snores as well.


Comments:
Bush's comments about oil addiction made me laugh, he's from an oil family and making a killing from the current conditions.

What made me laugh even more was that he suggested using alternative fuels including some grass or other. He didn't mention making cars more efficient...

As for the sexy bloke poll, can we find everyone who voted for Pete Dougherty and throw a bucket of water over them?
 
Yeah, coke fiends don't exactly top my list either. Maybe the magazine's real name should be New(ly Lobotomized) Woman.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?