Tuesday, February 07, 2006

 
I stayed home from work today, as I am not very well. Some kind of weird flu hybrid. My legs, arms and head ache and I am going to the toilet constantly, but I am not coughing or sneezing. I am also a bit hot. (Hey, I think I am hot!) I think that it has been coming on for a couple of days. In retrospect I did not feel too good over the weekend. I hope that I didn't give this to my Sister or my Niece. Lorraine seemed fine this morning.

After spending hours in front of daytime TV, I decided that I could not stand it anymore, so here I am. Probably not a good idea. I have done the comment bit. I have done the news surfing bit. I might now look up the betting odds for the Oscars. Other than that, I am done. It would not do for Lorraine to find me on the computer. I am pretty sure that she thinks that I am faking it.

Later cool people.

Comments:
Get well soon matey!

Here at Chez Threelight both my Ma and Pa have colds. I'm next!!
 
I hope you feel better soon!
 
Get well soon Mr P!
 
It could be cancer.
 
couldn't stand daytime TV?

really?
 
Thanks all.

Not Cancer, but I have yet to rule out Syphilis, Gonorrhea, AIDS, Parkinson's Disease, Motor Neurone Disease, Hepatitis A or B, Leprosy, Black Death, Plague, Toxic Shock, that thing that turns you into a zombie in "28 Days Later" or allergy to Cheese.

LB - I thought you were laying low? Sarcasm. You must be on the up and up.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?