Tuesday, January 17, 2006

 
Is it possible to have too much sleep.

I went to bed at 10pm last night after watching "Life On Mars", because I felt awful. I slept for nearly 9 hours and awoke feeling awful. Tired and groggy and awful. The bus ride to work was awful. Work was awful. The food in the canteen was awful. (My friend Joey Lips' dinner was awful. It was that awful he went and got his camera phone, took a photo of it and emailed the photo to the catering committee as an example of the awful food that the canteen produce.) During the afternoon the phones were awful. Lorraine and I watched two episodes of "Alias" on DVD this evening and they were not awful.

Today's post has been bought to you by the word awful.

Good night.

(I know that this whole post is a cop out, but I was busy writing something else. Maybe I'll tell you about it sometime?)

Comments:
I've been sleeping loads lately, I managed 11 hours on Friday night and still felt weak and tired afterwards.

My other half is trying to detox so I can sympathise with your food situation too...
 
I have to say I think that "Life On Mars" thingummy is OK, if a wee bit daft. John Simm is pretty good and that dark haired WPC woman is strangely attractive (in a weird outdated 70s kind of way).
 
I don't watch anywhere near enough TV.

I think I need a heads-up on all the good series, especially the ones with lots of bumpy girlies in.

The only series I've watched in 5 years is Lost and I did enjoy that.
 
I do like "Life On Mars", but I am hoping that the story is going somewhere. If it is just going to be 6 weeks of fish-out-of-water and culture clash jokes, with a bit of interesting drama, then I will be a bit pissed off.

I know exactly what you mean about the WPC, though. Nice. I'm not sure if it is the girl or the uniform...

TV series that I watch. And I watch too bloody much TV! (Add your own. I'm adding mine to the sidebar as they come up.)

"Lost"
"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation"
"24"
(Ahhhh... Kim...)
"Hustle"
"Spooks"
"Life On Mars"
"The Eleventh Hour"
(It started this evening and was very good, methinks.)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?