Monday, December 12, 2005

 
I am still here. I am not dead or incapacitated. I have not been kidnapped by aliens or by nymphomaniacs (but if anybody knows any nymphomaniacs who would be interested in kidnapping me, please let me know). I have just been... ill or busy.

I was back on Saturday, but my evening was defeated by a fearsome beasty of a headache. Sunday I was at the cinema and then at my Brother's, for what seemed like several years, helping him sort out a problem on his computer. Then I was home and had an argument with Lorraine about, well, absolutely nothing. The night was gone.

I will go into all of this over the next couple of days. It was a busy weekend. There is not much time tonight to write anything. Lorraine is about to call me for dinner and she might stab me if I don't come a running. Then am going to watch David Tennant in "Secret Smile" .

Later, guys.

Comments:
All the best arguments are about absolutely nothing. I can't remember the last time my wife and I argued about anything even vaguely important.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?