Monday, November 21, 2005

 
Quiet night.

Lorraine cooked. We ate (wild boar and apple sausage's, that we bought from the Festive Gift Fair, potato and swede mash, carrots, mange tout and broccoli). We watched "Emmerdale" (God knows what was going on, because I didn't). I did a bit of ironing. We watched the BBC modern day adaptation of "The Taming Of The Shrew" (kind of brilliant and very funny. It starred Rufus Sewell - who has been the subject of many a Lorraine depraved sexual fantasy - and the wonderful Shirley Henderson). We moved some money around the bank account.

Is that it? Sure is. Time for bed.

Comments:
Fair enough. Better than my evening, I've just veged in front of the PC.

Perhaps I should go off and have a depraved sexual fantasy somewhere...
 
You're bloody fantastic, homie.

I said homie.

Smack me.
 
I didn't care for that "Taming of the Shrew" thing, to be honest. I thought "10 Things I Hate About You" did it much better.

That says more about me I think that anyone else...
 
Sausages sound nice.

Emmerdale? You sure you're alright?

red
 
Nothing wrong with depraved sexual fantasies. Highlights of my day, often enough.

Homie...?

Never saw "10 Things I Hate About You". It's supposed to be good?

The sausages were nice. We might pick up some more at the Good Food Show on Sunday.

Nowt wrong with "Emmerdale"...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?