Wednesday, November 09, 2005

 
Question and answer time, courtesy of the mighty Ozbhoy.

10 Favourites.

Favourite Colour: Purple.
Favourite Food: Duck Curry, Boiled Rice and Chips. All at the same time.
Favourite Month: September.
Favourite Sport: Football
Favorite Song: "Paperback Writer" by The Beatles.
Favourite Movie: "The Day The Earth Caught Fire".
Favourite Season: Autumn.
Favourite Day Of the week: Saturday.
Favourite Ice Cream Flavour: Strawberry.
Favourite Time of Day: 8pm.

Currents.

Current Mood: Happy
Current Taste: Tea (Assam).
Current Clothes: Joggers and Timberland T-shirt
Current Desktop: Jennifer Connelly (in fetching black bra that is slightly too small for her).
Current Toenail: Er... Cut last Sunday.
Current Time: 8:53pm
Current Surroundings: Back room, junk everywhere.
Current Thoughts: Gotta get a move on because "Lost" starts at 10pm.

Firsts.

First Best Friend: Reggie Bowl. I haven't seen him in 20 years.
First Kiss: My Mom. Actually, it was probably my Gran. I don't think that I have ever kissed my Mom. There is a rumour that my Dad kissed her 7 times, but I cannot confirm it.
First Screen Name: Seawalker.
First Pet: Bobby the Jack Russell.
First Piercing: Never been pierced.
First Crush: Linda Brown. We were both 10. The wanton hussy abandoned me for an experienced lad of 11 that had the latest (at the time) Slade album.
First Album: "A Hard Day's Night" by the Beatles.

7 Lasts.

Last Cigarette: I don't smoke
Last Drink: Bottle of red wine on Saturday night.
Last Car Ride: Last night. We got a lift from Wendy Scot at work.
Last Kiss: Lorraine, in the kitchen this evening.
Last Movie Seen: "We Jam Econo: The Story Of The Minutemen" at the Electric Cinema.
Last Phone Call: From some arsehole customer at work.
Last CD Played: "Capital Gold" compilation of 60's/70's classics.

6 Have You Evers.

Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Guy/Girl Friends: No.
Have You Ever Broken the Law: Yes.
Have You Ever Been Arrested: No.
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: No.
Have You Ever Been on TV: Yes.
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: No.

5 Things.

Thing You're Wearing: A frown.
Thing You've Done Today: Ignored customer phone calls at work (Ha Ha Ha!)
Thing You Can Hear Right Now: The computer humming.
Thing You Can't Live Without: Money.
Thing You Do When You're Bored: Play on the computer or watch TV.

4 Places you have been today.

On the bus.
At work.
In the street.
At home.

3 People you can tell anything to.

Nobody... Or maybe millions of people on the internet.

2 Choices.

Black or White: White.
Cold or Hot: Cold.

1 Thing you want to do before you die.

Obtain coolness.

What's this? Another set of question and answers! Stolen from handsome Mark .

Name someone with the same birthday as you
Van Morrison, Jerry Allison (drummer in Buddy Holly & the Crickets) and Glenn Tilbrook (of Squeeze).

Where was your first kiss?
I honestly cannot remember?

Have you ever seriously vandalized someone's property?
Not personally, but I have influenced other people to do it on my behalf. Cheers, Bro!

Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Does spanking count? If not, no.

Have you ever sang in front of a large group of people?
Oh, yes. People wept openly at my rendition of the Stones "Jumping Jack Flash" at the summer work's do.

What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
Nice answer, personality. Bad answer, tits.

What do you order at Starbucks?
A latte.

What is your biggest mistake?
Having January 2000 to May 2001 off. I didn't even try to look for work. Stupid, fucking bastard.

Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
No.

Say something totally random about yourself.
I like to see myself as a maverick but I am really just a loser.

Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
No.

Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
Hey, a movie is a movie! I make no distinction between adult and kiddy movies.

Did you have braces?
No.

Are you comfortable with your height?
The smallest dogs make the most noise. And I am taller than Napoleon was, so there.

What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?
Loraine moved to Birmingham to be with me.

When do you know it's love?
When you think to yourself, 'what would XXXX think if I did that?' Or is that guilt?

Do you speak any other languages?
Does gibberish count?

Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
No, but my friend Vicky told me all about it and I got an erection imagining her topless being sprayed.

What magazines do you read?
"Q", "Mojo", "Empire", "Sight and Sound", Rolling Stone" sometimes. I am reading something all the time.

Have you ever ridden in a Lima?
Yes, in Las Vegas and San Francisco.

Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
Yes.

Do you watch MTV?
No.

What's something that really annoys you?
Stupidity. Short term objectives.

What's something you really like?
Movies.

Do you like Michael Jackson?
Never met the dude, but I do like some of his records a lot.

Can you dance?
No idea. I go my own way, man...

What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
2 days.

Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance to the emergency room?
No.

Do you read these when someone fills them out?
Absolutely. These are shortcuts into somebody's soul and should be taken seriously.

Comments:
Jesus, that's one hell of a post!

I was thinking about doing them myself but I think my brain seized up before the end!
 
Hey, and I thought everyone in Europe smoked :)

Yes, I'm a sucker for reading these things. You just learn so much about a person.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?