Thursday, November 10, 2005

 
It has been a peculiar week. There just doesn't seem to be the time to do everything that I have wanted to do.

This evening I have
  1. Sent an email.
  2. Did some shopping.
  3. Surfed some blogs (and had to skip a few).
  4. Commented on some blogs (and, again, had to skip a few).
  5. Posted here.

I really have got to impose a bit of discipline or everything is going to slip away. I have no idea what a lot of my friends are up to. I am sorry about that. I am not ignoring you on purpose.

I have got to go. Lorraine wants a cup of tea before the last episode of "Spooks" starts. Did the secret service kill Princess Diana? We are about to find out.


Comments:
I choose to believe you are ignoring me on purpose and that aliens have Diana.
 
Just watched "Spooks".

Very credible explanation of yet another consipracy theory.

But on another note: what does Diana stand for?

Died In A Nasty Accident.

Couuldn't help that.
 
Never watched Spooks and to be honest, i can't be arsed to start now.

However, that sounds like a perfectly acceptable evening to me, even if you did have to skip some blogs.
 
Funny, I didn't know it was the last episode until the end when everyone got shot... then I figured it must be. Just as I was finally getting into it again too...!

Glad things are going well for you at the mo. It has been a bloody hectic week...
 
After Threelights dragged the tone of the comments down I know feel comfortable with saying the following;

What do Princess Diana and Pink Floyd have in common?

They both had a smash hit with the wall.

Boom tish!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?