Sunday, November 20, 2005

 
I only have 5 minutes! ("xXx" is on at 9pm and we love that film. No excuse, I know, but there it is.)

What did I do today? Lots of Christmas shopping, while Lorraine vanished around town with her sister. I also saw "Stoned" which, sadly, I did not much care for. It was patchy and quite dull and boring, considering the subject matter. Paddy Consindine was very good, though, as Frank Thorogood, the builder who alledgedly killed Brian Jones. Very interesting exercise in doing a film about a Rolling Stone without including any of the Stones own material. Perhaps the Stones refused permission, I don't know.

Oh, yes. Two people left the theatre about half an hour into the film. Normally the sign of an interesting and challenging film, but not today.

I'm gone. Anybody asks, you didn't see me.

Comments:
Yay, finally a review of a movie you didn't like! :-)

Mind you, you've got to worry about the reviews of someone who likes xXx haven't you? ;-)
 
I like xXx! I thought it was a fun no-brainer. Mrs P. hated it though.
 
We all know Mrs P has more taste than you DP! With the obvious exception of her taste in men. ;-)
 
I didn't go out deliberatly to see a bad film, but there you go.

"xXx". What's not to like? Loud, stupid, violent, sexist. Everything a growing boy needs.
 
I dunno, I'm maybe getting old or something but I used to love dumb movies lik xXx but find them a bit boring now...

Now were are my pipe and slippers? ;-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?