Friday, November 11, 2005

 
I have read all of my regular blogs!

I have commented on my regular blogs (where such comments were warranted)!

I have sent and replied to emails!

Ain't time great! I have to go to work tomorrow (well, I don't have to go to work, but Lorraine feels the need to make the effort and has asked me special, special, nicely, nicely, nice if I will also make the effort), so I need to go very shortly.

Just one piece of news. Finally, after much fretting, worrying and soul searching, I will be breaking my great Blog isolation on Sunday and will be meeting up with a fellow Blogger, in person, for the first time. If that goes well, I have another meet up with another Blogger scheduled for early December and then another meetup with another Blogger for the week after that (although, to be honsest, the last one has been set for months).

Nervous? Fuck yes. I am not a shut in, by any means, but I do not hang out with anybody outside of work, except for Lorraine and my family (and I kind of like it that way), but this is a very new and interesting development. Pushing outside of my comfort zone, and all that. (Oh, fuck, I have sprouted a cliche! What was it Spike Milligan said? "The cliche is the crutch of the broken mind".)

I may be here tomorrow, I may not.

Have a great weekend, people.

Comments:
Di and I have done the meeting of bloggers thing and even though it was bloody weird at the time we have both made some firm friends out of it.
 
which blogger?
 
All in the next post, Di.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?