Sunday, November 27, 2005

 
Ahhh... All done. I like a tidy blog. All spelling mistakes in the last post have been fixed and all links added, where appropriate. Lovely and clean. In order. Beautifully constructed. A work of art.

Don't I just love myself? Lorraine thinks so.

We had a really good day today.

We arose late. It was something like 11am, which is almost unheard of for Lorraine, although I did seem to remember Lorraine getting up early to feed and inject the cat with his insulin, and then her coming back to bed and nearly freezing my bollocks off by getting back into bed and shoving her buttocks into my crotch to get warm. I had a good reason for getting up late. Red wine followed by Guinness and then "The Day Of The Locust" on one of the Sky Cinema channels until 2am. George Best would have been proud of me.

We watched the repeat of the "X-Factor" (Simon voted his own act off!) and then into town. We pottered around the shops and got a lot of Christmas shopping finished, mixed in with hot chocolate breaks at some very fine coffee establishments. Fairly mundane stuff, I suppose, but it seemed like an age since we spent the whole day together. I was having such a good time I decided (Oh! No!) not to go to see a film at the cinema, so no films this weekend. I think that my hands shaking through withdrawal? Er... No they are not.

On the way back we discussed who was going to cook and wash up this evening. I offered to do both in exchange for a tit wank. She said that she would think about it and slapped my leg for discussing such crude nastiness in public.

The pork joint will be ready in half an hour. I then need to do the vegetables. I will be as tidy as I can as I will also be washing up later.

:-) Heh, heh...

Comments:
Sounds like you had a wonderful day.
 
Indeed, what Sundays should be about really and an especially nice way to round off the weekend! ;-)

I take it when you 'popped into town', Brum's your local isn't it? My hometown, not been for ages; kinda miss the place. Should be popping up next week to see friends and family. Buggered if I'm doing any Christmas shopping though, we have a non-participation pact this year with most of our friends and family (not the kids obviously) but we're just going to do food and booze, no presents. No-one myself included can really name anything they'd like as a present so it seems pointless to buy each other more crap really.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?