Wednesday, October 26, 2005

 

Time waits for no-one

No, it doesn't, does it? Especially when someone decides that they would like to do the online grocery shop this week, and you agree for the sake of a quiet life (and go to do exciting things like ironing). Then that someone takes over an hour to select a pack of butter and a tub of ice cream, and then gets annoyed when a charming rogue, with a devilish smile and a kind of burning, animal sexual intensity, asks kindly when that someone will be finished with the computer as they have some things that they would like to do before the "Lost" double bill starts at 10pm.

Women! Humph....

Anyway, I am here. "Lost" starts in 34 minutes. It does not give me a great deal of time, so this will be pretty short.

Firstly, thank you for all of the emails. I am fine. After a fraught weekend (partial nervous breakdown, paranoid psychotic episode, food poisoning and insomnia) things are OK. I will be replying to all of the emails personally, and anybody who wants the full story, will get it via email. It will not be mentioned here.

In fact, I think I will start those emails now. And I have comments to reply to.

Thanks for caring, everybody. Really.

Back tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?