Thursday, October 27, 2005

 
There will be no post tonight because I have been busy responding to emails. (Actually that will become untrue the second I post this, won't it? I confuse myself, sometimes.) It has taken a long time because there have been so many of them.

Thanks for that. :-)

I did find the time to add a funky Clustrmaps counter which will show the worldwide position of my visitors, starting tomorrow. I am still deciding what else I am going to put on my sidebar.

Decisions, decisions...

Comments:
Dude. You are a dude. May I ask why your template is rather... pink?
 
Has to be said, I was thinking the same.

The only other person I know with the pink template drives a VW Beetle with flowers stuck all over the bodywork...

If you're looking for sidebar content you can always link to our blogs :-)
 
Good to see you back! And I hope everything's going okay now with you.

I'll link you to my blog again.

Again, welcome back!
 
I like pink. Of all kinds...

I am not going to link to anybody's blogs at the moment. Nothing personal. If you want to know why, wing an email my way. I might even reply.
 
Why isn't there a dot on Australia yet? How odd.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?